Friday, May 22, 2009

Wicked/American Idol

I will definately be posting more pictures of our night but wanted to post that on Wednesday night the same time as the American Idol results show was going on I was seeing Wicked, and it was Wicked awesome!!


As for American Idol I feel I need to post a comment about this. My friends and I are watchers of the show, and have discussed every week who we thought would stay and go.
First I have to say I would've been happy with whichever person

won because I liked them both. I wasn't a big Adam fan at first, but I grew to like him. Although, I did get tired of hearing from the judges how they LOVED Adam, and there were times that I didn't think he was all that great. He always got the praise, never any pointers or criticism. By the end of the season I got tired of his screaching and the thing he does with his tongue while he's doing it! I've been reading things about why they think Kris Allen won, a lot of them say it's because America thinks it's the "safe" thing. He's not doing crazy things with his looks, wearing nail polish, or earrings like Adam Lambert. I really don't think it's his style though. They think America went with the straight guy over the "maybe" gay guy. For me, it didn't have anything to do with his sexuality, it had to do with his singing, and would I buy his cd? Would I listen to Adam, or Kris? It came down to that for me, Kris is definately more my style. Sure a little Adam will add some spice when I'm in the mood. When it comes down to it though, he's the one I could and would listen to. I think he's very talented, and wouldn't have gotten that far if he hadn't been. either way, I'm sure both guys will do well. Okay that's the end of my rant... I'll post more pictures when I return home from my trip to see my sister in Maryland!

No comments:

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...