Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The pictures

Pictures from when we saw Wicked
Our little group was: Me, Jenn, her mom Karen, Jenna and Brooke. The show was fabulous! I would most definately go see it again!






Visiting my sister Marilyn

Here's a picture of Maddie and my niece Molly


My other Niece Emma


My Nephew Josh and Jonas were pretty much either playing nintendo games or playing on the computer together, or playing with the nerf guns. So we saw a lot of this:


Wyatt definately loved all the attention! I think Molly liked him too!


And here's me and my sister Marilyn



Then my parents came to my sisters and we left on Sunday after church and headed to North Carolina. We spent some time in the Outerbanks. We had a lot of fun! I forgot how much I love the beaches there, and all large seashells we collected. I think that was my kids favorite part. They also enjoyed the swimming pool at our hotel!
My parents are still there until tomorrow and then they will spend a few days here with us before returning home. So here's some pictures of our time there








1 comment:

Gina said...

It's so pretty there! I wanna go!

Glad you got to spend time with your family! I love that last photo!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...