Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenn!

My wonderful friend Jenn turned 35 yesterday.
So to celebrate we took her to one of her favorite places... Busch Gardens in Williamsburg,VA.
There were 6 of us girls, and we had a blast! We did get some rain.. but it didn't put a damper (pun DEFINATELY intended!) on our fun.


We made her wear this t-shirt that Nicole made. (great job on that by the way!) We also made her wear lots of goofy looking things as you'll notice in the pictures!








Because of the rain, the crowds of people left the park. So,some of us rode the Griffon 4 times in a row. For some (Jenn the birthday girl and Holly) the excitment was too much on their tummys which later caused some vomiting to occur. That though, still didn't stop us from going to IHOP after the park closed and spending time eating, talking and laughing. By the time I crawled into bed after I dropped the babysitter off and put the kids back into bed, it was 2:30a.m.
This morning came too soon, and I realized I don't function well on 4 hours or less of sleep.
My kids were very thoughtful for Mothers Day, they brought me my usual Special K with straweberries cereal, and a Mountain Dew. I guess after last night they thought I needed the strong stuff first thing in the morning! They also all made cards (even Jonas!) It was so sweet, and they did it all on their own this year since Josh isn't around. I was pleasantly surpised. It's just too bad Wyatt doesn't know how to let me sleep in until 8a.m. I could've used the extra hour and a half of sleep!

4 comments:

LeAnn said...

You girls are too funny!!!

heidigoseek said...

oh, i wish i could have come. that looked too fun! happy birthday jenn:)

Jenna said...

Oh so fun, good times that we'll always remember, too bad the birthday girl tossed her cookies, I felt so bad about that!

The Barton Family said...

You guys always do the funnest craziest stuff! By the you are looking so skinny!! Good for you. You look fabulous.

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...