Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bookclub and Birthday parties

Last night was our book club, and this month we read the book called Undercurrents by Traci Hunter Abramson. We always meet to discuss the books we read, and last night we were fortunate to get to actually discuss the book with the author! Traci lives in Stafford,VA which isn't too far away from us. It was great to get to meet her and discuss her wonderful book! Here is a picture of our host of the month Vicki on the left with the author Traci on the right

It was also our friend Holly's birthday, (Here she is with our other friend Belinda)

We made plans (since she wasn't attending book club) to kidnapp Holly and take her out as a surprise to celebrate at Bakers Crust. So after book club we all jumped in our cars, and also kidnapped Traci Abramson to come with us! It was a fun night, and I think we might have converted Traci to our favorite Crepes too! We had a very large group of people as you can see!

I think people also thought we were being a little crazy because we were giggling a lot and playing with the camera.
Here are Jenn and Janice

Most of the pictures of Nicole I had to retake cause they looked like this, she's not very photogenic!



But they looked better when we did as you can see here



Holly,Tara, Brooke and Leann


Nicole giving her sexy look and me apparently trying to lick Heidi, although that wasn't my intention! ha ha!


Trying to take a picture of ourselves, and I was laughing too much... here's me, Stephanie and Nicole


Here's Jenna and Heidi both so photogenic!!


We had a fabulous time! I hope we can do it again soon ladies!

7 comments:

The Barton Family said...

Very cute pics. Looks like you guys had a good time. It's always a party with the Norfolk girls!!

Traci Hunter Abramson said...

Great crepes. Even better company. Thanks for taking me along!

Janice said...

I had a BLAST!!! I look forward to more crazy get togethers. I'm stealing a few of your pics to keep for myself - thanks Deborah!!

Your favorite sister said...

How fun to meet the author!! That is so cool. Looks like a fun time!

Shumaker said...

It was a fun night and I am so glad I got to go and join in the fun. You know we will do it again soon. Who isn't always up for a girls night.

Anna said...

People probably thought you guys were wasted! Little do they know you're just crazy... :)

heidigoseek said...

did i taste yummy?

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...