Monday, April 06, 2009

making some progress...

Progress Report for March 2009


I think I mentioned that I joined our local YMCA. The 2 hour child care watch alone is worth it for me! (and the kids do like it, Eliza says the slide they have goes REALLY FAST!) I actually did work out more than this, it took a little while for me to get set up to work out on the machines to keep track of what I do, and keep track of the other things I was doing. I got this e-mail the other day, and thought it was good to have a visual to what I've been doing. I don't think I could lift that elephant, but I surely could eat those ice cream sundaes! Okay, Maybe not!

6 comments:

LeAnn said...

That's great! Keep up the good work!!!

Your favorite sister said...

Glad you are doing so well! I miss the Y so much. I believe SOMEONE tried to convince you to join a long time ago!! Hmmm, who could that have been? :)

Seriously, I am glad you are enjoying it and making lots of progress!

heidigoseek said...

since you're so far ahead, have some dessert for me:)

Brooke said...

Deborah, I'm seriously impressed! Go superwoman, Go!

The Barton Family said...

Good for you! I'm kinda jealous- I need to lose my baby weight!

Harbich Family of Indiana said...

I could eat that many. I blame pregnancy!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...