Saturday, April 04, 2009

My personal G.I. Joe


This is a picture Josh took for me while still in South Carolina. I'd asked him to get one of him in all his gear, and then e-mail it to me. So I thought I'd post this picture with the news that he made it safely to Kuwait. They arrived there at 2a.m. he said I guess on Saturday morning and then he said it took about 45 minutes to get all of their stuff. They had a lot of gear, and all of their stuff looked alike as well so I'm sure it took forever. Thanks to technology and yahoo messanger we were able to talk to him with our microphone and he could hear me and I could hear him. It was just about like talking on the phone. Now I need to locate my webcam so he can see us like we can see him on his webcam. It was evening when we talked, so he was very tired! We're just glad he's made it there safe and counting down the many days until he's back with us again.

2 comments:

The Barton Family said...

Glad he made it safe. Don't you love technology. My friend has a husband in Iraq and see each other everyday on Skype.

Anna said...

I'm so glad to hear he has arrived safe and sound! :)

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...