Friday, April 03, 2009

Another round...

Its been a busy week. We returned from our last visit with Josh in SC Monday night. It was a fun weekend, and one that I'm glad we did. Saturday night we took the kids to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D. They loved it, although I don't think Wyatt was too interested in it!

We took the kids to the Childrens Museum in the area. It was definately a good one. They had all kinds of fun things to do. The kids especially had fun doing the grocery shopping.







Since returning home we've been dealing with sickness still in our house, but this go round is with Eliza and Wyatt, Although I'm pretty sure Wyatt is just teething!I also started to feel under the weather. I've been dealing with a sore throat for over a month which has come and gone and keeps coming back, and after Josh was diagnosed with Strep throat I decided to go to the doctor. Wouldn't you know it, I have strep throat too! So now I'm on a healthy dose of antibiotics for the next 10 days, and definately feeling better!
Josh is now headed to Kuwait. They left last night at 1a.m. Don't ask why they left at that time, but they did. Their flight plan is Columbia, SC to Maine, to Germany to Kuwait. Fun times for sure!

4 comments:

heidigoseek said...

i love the family pic and in the one of you and josh, you look like maddie:)

Janice said...

Sorry your little ones are a bit under the weather. Did you ever find out if you HAD to get antibiotics to kick strep? I am guessing so since you are now on some meds. I miss working out with you guys - but I'll see you soon!

The Barton Family said...

Debra- you look great! Sounds like a fun trip you guys had. I hope you get feeling better soon.

Shawn and Mish said...

I LOVE that children's museum! We could spend hours there. Glad your sweetie is safe...and glad to have you around for a while!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...