Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Pictures

Yes I know I'm a week behind! We've been on spring break, and literally during the day "if" we were home I never got a chance to use the computer till evening when the kids were in bed, and then it was spent talking online to Josh and then going to bed. We had a busy week! And I'm glad we had a break, but I'm also glad the kids will return to school and back to our schedule again tomorrow!
So we didn't get a great Easter picture of the kids, but we did get one, and that should count for something right?? We had a busy morning of talking to Josh, and coloring easter eggs so pictures were very rushed and we got to church late too!



I made the mistake of letting Jonas use my camera for awhile and told him to take pictures of our eggs we dyed, because I had just fixed my camera which had been on a weird setting so I din't get any of the kids coloring their eggs. Jonas took some after shots while we talked to Josh on the webcam and didn't realize he had touched the lens, so my pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits have a funny haze to them. I didn't realize it until we looked at the pictures, I couldn't see them well outside in the sunshine! I also could not get Wyatt to look at me! GRR! He did get some good pictures of our easter eggs though!


Here's Jonas saying Hi to Josh, he'd just moved to his new room where the guy he took over for had been. It has a t.v. and desk, and little mini fridge. He was putting his stuff away while he talked, usually he's sitting right in front of the computer!

1 comment:

Harbich Family of Indiana said...

You guys have such cute kids! Miss you!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...