Monday, March 16, 2009

Hair Cuts and new things...

So I've been trying to let my hair grow, and found I was just bored with it. I could pull it back in a pony tail, but didn't really want to do that. I honestly feel like I've just grown out of that phase of my life. =)
So I went to my friend Nancy, also my hair stylist here, and told her I wanted to cut it and so we did. We also dyed it because my hair was dyed a lighter color, but my roots are dark, so we dyed it darker to match my roots. I'm definately going to get high lights in a little while. For now it's fun to do something different. I also really like that cut. It's super easy to blow dry and be done. Josh has been a little concerned so I'm posting this for him so he sees it's not soo short. Eliza also got her hair cut but she was not cooperating for the picture so this was the best we got.
Wyatt's new favorite word lately is No. The funny thing is, he definately uses it apporpriately. For example, when he doesn't want me to lay him back to change his diaper it's, No, No, NOOOOO! When I put him in his car seat, he will say, No, NO!
When I take something from hiim he's not supposed to have the No comes out. I figured out where he's learned the No from because one day Eliza started saying No Mom, and then Wyatt started saying No, No, no, No over and over. Oh the joys!
I decided to join the YMCA finally. They offer child watch included in the membership fee, up to 2 hours a day. That alone is worth it in my book. So I'm beginning today to go to the YMCA to workout. Of course my children have to be healthy to use it so I'm sure there will be times we can't go, but for now everyone is well thank goodness!

4 comments:

Shumaker said...

Cute haircuts. So glad you could make to to the Y this morning. I had fun talking with ya while working out.

Janice said...

I like your hair... I just figured it was always that way (maybe I remember you with the length I've seen you with a lot). It was great seeing you at the gym. We'll have to do it again!

The Barton Family said...

Love your hair, very springy. I always get an itch to cut mine in the spring or after I have a baby. Nancy does a good job too. Enjoy the YMCA. They don't have those here. (close anyway)

Mary said...

I love your haircut. So pretty! Your kids are darling. Hope you are all settling in.

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...