Friday, March 20, 2009

Funny Car Conversations...

Yesterday we were driving to the YMCA
Jonas says, Mom you don't really use the boppy anymore for Wyatt.
Me-Yeah, it's because he doesn't really need it anymore.
Jonas-Well maybe you could keep it for me for when I have a son someday.
Me-Okay Jonas, we could do that, but maybe your wife will find something else she likes better someday.
Pause
Me- Do you know what you would want to name your son?
Jonas-(said without hesitation) Harry. Not Harry Potter, just Harry.
Me- Harry Hensley huh?
Jonas-yep. (big smile on his face)
So we'll see if this ends up coming true in the future!

6 comments:

heidigoseek said...

i'm thinkin his wife may have her own opinion:)

Anna said...

I'll second Heidi on that one! :)

Janice said...

Who knows? Maybe he'll just be able to give his wifey that big ol' smile of his and make her agree!! haha. Too cute though!

Anonymous said...

I don't think we have a Harry Hensley in the family tree. Personally I prefer Jonus-Bagonus. Love ya, Papa

Brooke said...

love it! the things kids say are so funny. I could just kick myself for not writing down all the funny things my kids say.

Gina said...

You two are darling. Loved that conversation and how natural it was.

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...