Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Should I stay or should I go??

So come on and let me know.... Should I stay or should I go...
I feel like this has been my theme song since Josh told me he would be deploying. After debating on should I stay here in Califonia for 8 months or not I decided I didn't want to stay here for 8 monhts. Not that I don't have good friends here I do. I just haven't been here long enough to form the bonds of friendship that were formed with my Norfolk Girls. So it is to the land of Norfolk I will return. To be within hours of my sister, and a days drive to my parents and inlaws. It will be a pain to move ourselves, but I'm excited to know that I will be among some of my closest friends and I know that they will help me get through it. =)

4 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Wow! What a big decision & move! I am sure everyone will be so glad to have you back. I know I would not have been able to get through Ben's IA had it not been for all my friends support. Good Luck with your move and all of that good stuff!

Anna said...

Yippie!! Did you hear about the house yet??

Heather said...

No way! It will be fun to see you. When does Josh deploy and where will you be living? I'd be happy to look around and go house hunting for you if it would help. . .

Janice said...

You know we want you back. It will be fun to go through both of our husbands being gone along with Tara too. We will be able to relate! (not to mention lean on each other)

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...