Tuesday, January 06, 2009

The Best 31st Birthday present ever

I had a good birthday, aside from the fact during the day I started to feel off and spent most of the night in the bathroom if you know what I mean. Josh and I went and saw a movie, then went to Cheescake factory for dinner. But by the time we got home I felt awful!
I've spent today trying to rest and feel better. And Maddie unfortunately has what I have since she threw up last night and today too.
My girls in Norfolk told me they sent me a birthday package, and I was expecting a total gag gift, even though Jenn told me it wasn't a gag. Boy was I surprised! I was told I had to do a movie. I look terrible because I really wasn't feeling well. And ignore the messy house because you know when Mom is sick and Daddy's at work, the t.v. was my saving grace!
Unfortunately my camera cut me off so I had to do two movies! Thanks girls for the great birthday present! I will see you soon!


So I got gift cards to all the different places mentioned in the poem! And they made sure to only get gift cards that I could use in Norfolk. I definately don't mind!

3 comments:

heidigoseek said...

get to feeling better and come on out so you can pick out your own house:)
miss you, happy birthday!

Anna said...

I have a confession to make - I was supposed to throw in on your gift and I forgot! I truly have the worst memory! Anyway, I owe you a lunch when you come back!!

Janice said...

Awww, you're welcome! Happy Birthday!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...