Friday, January 09, 2009

Post Birthday Celebrations

Not to be outdone by my Norfolk Girls... my California Girls Amy and Becca took me out last night for my birthday. It was a total surprise as to what we were doing. First we drove and got honked at (because they wrote on the windows of the car)to Coranado and took the ferry over to San Diego.
While on the boat I opened up my birthday present a Twilight T-shirt made by my friend Amy, and a Twilight movie poster!
Then we took a bike taxi to this wonderful place called Extraordinary Desserts... and OH MY GOSH it was awesome! (as you can see what we go from the photo)
But here's what some of their dessert display looked like... sooo yummy!

then we went back to the ferry boat, back to Coroanado then went on base and saw the Twilight movie! (yep I've seen it 4 times, but on base it was FREE!) We had a great time, and stayed up way too late! (I'm feeling it in my old 31 years today!) Thanks for the wonderful Birthday California Girls!!

6 comments:

Anna said...

How fun! You're good at making great friends! :)

Jenn said...

It's about time we saw some pictures of your Cali Girls. Those desserts look AWSOME! And I love the picture of you sitting in the car.

heidigoseek said...

did Jenn just comment on a blog???

Janice said...

Wowsers!! That's A LOT of goodies! I'm glad you got to do some fun things in Cali with your friends for your birthday. You deserve it!

Catherine said...

Happy Birthday, Deborah!

Leticia said...

I've gone there!! They have awesome coffee cakes there!! =]

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...