Monday, August 11, 2008

Registering kids in school = making all Mom's across america want to shoot themselves in the head

School starts in two weeks on August 25th, and registration for late comers such as myself started today. One would think they would have several people in the front office getting people's stuff making sure they had everything. NO! I get there a few minutes after they opened registration stuff at 10:30a.m. and I got lucky number 7. I took the kids thinking it wouldn't take more than an hour right? So we were there an hour and a half and still only on number 4 so I called some friends begged and pleaded (just kidding they didn't hesitate to say yes!) to have them watch my older three, then dropped the kids off. So I returned to school and didn't leave for another hour! ARGH! They had one single lady taking peoples stuff, making copies and coming back. Then another lady was sitting there putting it all in the computer. The lady doing it doesn't strike me as being the nicest person in the world either.
I was just glad I didn't forget anything except for one date that needed to be added to Maddie's immunization card that thankfully I can get taken care of and show on the first day of school.
I'm so excited for school to be starting! I think I'm more excited than the kids are!

Here is a picture of the kids school

4 comments:

jaesi said...

please dont shoot yourself in the head.
youre hilarious.

Your favorite sister said...

Man that school is huge! Don't get lost in there! :)

The Barton Family said...

Ouch that doesn't sound fun! We start back the same day as you. Looking forward to the routine!

Janice said...

Part of me can't wait until Melanie can start school for a bit!! That would be fantabulous some days!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...