Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hair Cut...

Yesterday after swimming with our friends my friend Toni offered to give me a hair cut since she's a cosmotologist, and knows how to do these things. I really just needed a trim, since I'm officially growing my hair out again. Maddie has been asking me to get her hair cut too, so I finally let her do it after explaining it takes awhile to grow out, and she said that's fine.
Maddie before the hair cut

Maddie after her hair cut

She loves it by the way, and I do too! I think it makes her look older!

6 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

She looks adorable! I love it!

jaesi said...

SOOOOO darling. Its crazy what a hair cut can do!
So I thought I saw your husband at church yesterday? is he still out here? and for how much longer?

Anonymous said...

I love it Maddie! You are all ready for school.
Love,
Grandma Merkley

-Jake said...

I like the hair cut, it's very cute. Hopefully with the kids school starting you'll get some relatively peaceful times. See ya in 6 months or so, I'd love to come visit in Sand Diego when I get back.

heidigoseek said...

Too bad you don't still live here, Sophia could have done it for free:)
Looks very cute. She looks much older.

jeNnA said...

Awww Maddie! :) Does she still like it after a few days time?
Jessa took about a month. :) Very cute Maddie!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...