Sunday, August 17, 2008

Big things are happening

1. Eliza officially went potty on the potty seat yesterday all by herself without anyone putting the thought in her head.
2. Wyatt is trying to crawl for real instead of rolling all over, he's now pushing up on his knees, so I expect him to be fully crawling really soon!

3. Josh will be home for good in ONE WEEK! He officially hands over the aid job on Tuesday.

4. School starts in 8 days, I'm sooo ready! Maddie will be starting Kindergarten!

3 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Your kids are growing up on you!! Yeah that Josh is almost done. You probably have already said it, but what is he doing now? An instructor?

I so wish Ivan wanted to go on the potty. He talks about it sometimes, but that is as far as it gets. Hopefully soon!

Janice said...

If only Mel would go potty on her own! You should send Eliza out to show her how it is done! Well, congrats with school coming up and I hope that things go smoothly. I'm glad you'll get to be with Josh here really soon. Jeremiah is getting ready to come out your way on Sunday.

-Jake said...

Wow cool, have fun with sending them chumps to school. I'm glad Josh is getting there, seems it'd be crappy without him there and 4 kids. I look forward to my visit next year. Cheers! -Jake

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...