Thursday, August 07, 2008

4 against 1.... update on us...

Jonas, Maddie, Eliza and Wyatt. vs. Me that's how it feels sometimes.
The summer is going by fast, yet slow at the same time. Each Day different from the next. Some days are good, some are terrible. Some days I almost want to yell.... FINE then I'm going to MY ROOM and you guys stay downstairs and take care of yourselves! (YEAH RIGHT! Imagine the disaster I'd find when I decided to return.)
Then there are other days that aren't so bad. If you're wondering today has been a pretty good day. But Tuesday wasn't.. but we dealt with it.
Wyatt is rolling, all over the place, and sometimes he tries to crawl, but finds rolling is an easier way to get around, it's pretty funny. He rolls well!
We're making new friends, and getting out of the house. Both good things for all of us. We went swimming today with some of our new friends, and I didn't take any picture but sometimes I think that's okay because it can almost take away from the moment if you know what I mean.
I'm trying to finish A New Dawn by Stephanie Myers, which I stayed up till Midnight last night reading, and am still not done yet! Almost, I have just a few hundred pages to go.. so far I'm loving it!
Maddie is going to her friend Parker's tonight for a sleepover, her first one here, so she's pretty excited, they are becoming good friends. I'm sure we'll have her over here soon. Jonas is anxiously waiting his turn to go over to spend time with Parker's brother Connor.
Eliza I can say is definately Maddie's playmate. They play together a lot, and Eliza is usually Maddie's shadow, and she has now gotten into playing games on the computer. She knows exactly where to click on our computer to start Nick Jr. or Sesame Street!
18 more days until school officially starts... =)

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

I absolutely can not wait until school starts! I am about ready to strangle one or all of mine! :)

Boy Jonas just can't stay away from Connor's can he? lol

heidigoseek said...

Miss you:) I'm happy you are getting out there and meeting people. That's the only way to do it. Sounds like the kids are being normal. If they aren't driving each other crazy, I wonder what's going on!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...