Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It never fails...

It never fails that when Josh goes away for work that someone or all of us tend to get sick. And I don't mean runny nose, coughing sick. I mean kind where you have fluids coming out both ends if you know what I mean. It all started Saturday night after a fun afternoon spent at Busch Gardens. We went to bed, and sometime around 2a.m. (why is it always in the middle of the night??!) Jonas comes in to tell us Eliza threw up, and then he ends up throwing up too!EEK! It was not a nice smelling room at all! So next day (Sunday) Jonas is layed up on the couch with a fever to go along with the vomitting, and Eliza is acting pefectly fine! Jonas misses school Monday and by mid day is fine. By the way, in the midst of all of this Josh left Monday to head to San Diego for work. So.... by Monday afternoon all is well everyone seems fine and I get the kids in bed last night thinking FINALLY tomorrow I will get to enjoy the kids being back at school as we had spring break last week. WRONG! I again was woken to the sound of someone throwing up in the bathroom, thinking great Jonas is still sick, but was wrong, it was Maddie this time. I gues everyone needs a turn right? She was then up every hour after throwing her guts up and not always making it to the toilet or into the bucket I'd given her. It was so fun to clean up, and then on top of it to have to get Wyatt back to sleep amongst all the chaos. Barring anyone else getting sick tonight and if Maddie is well she will go back to school tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me, and let's hope I can get their carpet in their room cleaned and smelling better than it does right now.
I will post some pictures tomorrow.. its been a long day and Josh is gone until Saturday night. (UGH!)

No comments:

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...