Sunday, April 06, 2008

An oldie but a goodie...

I had to post this picture I came across today. I happend to be just looking back for fun at pictures of the kids and saw this one and could not stop laughing!
Maddie has a look like yep she's crying because of me, and yep I'm digging for gold! Eliza looks like she's saying why do I have to always put up with this! And the funny thing is their relationship is pretty much the same as in this picture, well at times it is.

On a more serious note... after a long week of EVERYONE (including Wyatt) getting the fever/vomitting thing we are I think over it! (and crossing my fingers, knocking on wood and all that)
It was a rough week, especially with Josh being gone. Thank goodness he's home now! For a few days at least!
Oh and one more thing! We are moving to SanDiego this summer!!! Yep we found out for sure recently that Josh will be a flight instructor at a squadron out there. So at the beginning of May Wyatt and I will be going out with Josh to look for a place for us to live. My friend Jenn is risking her sanity to watch our older three kids for a few days! Thanks Jenn! (thankfully our kids enjoy being together, maybe they won't after this! lol!)

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Wow how exciting for you!! You know I am going to be in CA over the summer! I may have to come and visit you. Oh that would be sooo fun! Plus a year from May we will be PCSing to CA. !!!Good luck on house hunting!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...