Wednesday, March 12, 2008

6 weeks gone by...

Its been officially 6 weeks since Wyatt has been born. Which means I'm officially able to return to life as "normal" I guess. I had my wonderful 6 week check up for myself at the doctor. All is well, and now I have no excuse to not begin exercising too! I sort of stopped all together the last month and a half, I was just too tired from waking up so much at night and decided my sleep was more important than getting up and trying to exercise at least for that short time.
I was hoping while at my appointment we'd see the doctor that delivered Wyatt so she could see him again, but she wasn't there. =( Hopefully we'll see her in a few weeks so I can get a picture of our her with Wyatt, she was the best! So I haven't taken a new picture of Wyatt today... but here are some pictures from the the past 5 weeks at least!




2 comments:

Gina said...

Oh man he's so cute! I got the birth announcement in the mail! Thank you!

You are more of a go-getter than I am... I still don't exercise because I am too tired. And at 6 weeks I was not feeling normal.

jeNnA said...

What! I didn't get a birth announcement. Deborah! I am hurt! LOL

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...