Wednesday, October 24, 2007

For Marie... because she tagged me...

Okay, my friend Marie www.marieshecticlife.blogspot.com posted a comment on my blog and basically forced me to do this... okay I guess forced would be the wrong way to say it. She does live half way around the world so it would be easy to blow her off. BUT I figured what else do I have to do with the next 15 minutes of my life so I can do this. So I'm supposed to share 6 secrets about myself that most people don't know about me. I will say that I don't think Marie's were all that surprising!
so here it goes:
1) In order to get my 1 1/2 year old to let me do her hair in piggie tails in the mornings I will let her play in the sink and squirt as much soap as she wants to make BUBBLES. It's very wasteful I know, but it lets me get her hair done and she always looks cute.
2) I never have a clean scrapbook room. Okay this isn't a secret, most people know this, but you would think I could get it together with my own room and a door to close and get it organized. I'm working on it.
3) I wear makeup regardless of whether I'm actually going to see anyone else I may know, or not see anyone at all. I know it's weird, but I prefer to at least look decent for myself.
4) I exercise at least every morning at 6a.m. doing different exercise dvds that I've purchased (except yesterday when Josh says, it's 6:36a.m. honey and knew I wouldn't have time and didn't realize that he didn't set the alarm the night before).
5) I watch the Young and The Restless...yes I know there are better things I could watch... and I tivo it so I usually watch it when my kids are asleep but I've been watching it for years..yep it's my little dirty secret.
6) I sometimes play the what-if game with myself when Josh is gone. What would I do if something happend to him is the one that goes through my head. You know the would I stay in VA, go home to IN, get a job, etc.
I try not to do this one often, but when he's gone sometimes my mind kind-of goes that way.
Okay now that I've revealed some stuff about myself I have to say I will tag
Jenn (cause I know you're going to anyway!)
Cindy
Gina
Jenna (cause you haven't posted in awhile)

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Ok I didn't FORCE you!! :) I knew most of those things about you. I think we all do the what if game when our hubby's are gone. It isn't a fun game though! :)

Gina said...

A messy craft room? Huh? I've never seen one of those! Boy, you'd probably think yours was clean if you saw mine!

I did the assignment on my ginamama.blogspot.com site.

I love you and miss you, Deborah!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...