Sunday, December 09, 2007

been a bit busy....

So I'll just do a quick list of happenings going on here since I last posted and will (I PROMISE!) follow up with some fun pictures:
celebrated Halloween, Jonas as Luke Skywalker, Maddie as Tinkerbell, and Eliza as a fairy.. had so much fun trick or treating with Eliza this year especially when she realized she got candy!
-Jonas has been improving and doing well at school and church. He's really coming along with sounding things out, and writing... and was given a little award for most improved in reverence in Primary. I was so proud of him, and he was proud of himself as he showed his certificate! (his behavior has greatly improved all around, it's amazing what a difference a year can make!)
-Eliza turned 2... wow, time sure has flown by! She's become my little repeater. She loved her Elmo cake and balloons.
-Got to see both Jonas and Maddie's Thanksgiving programs, and they both did so good! Jonas is still singing this song about fat turkeys!
-Put our house up for Sale... as the market is so slow we decided we didn't want to be stuck trying to sell in a hurry... we'll rent the last half of our stay in Norfolk, which I'll be sad to leave our home, but glad it will be one less thing to be stressing about.
-Drove to Atlanta for Thanksgiving, had turkey and all the fixings at a hotel and saw the Colts vs. the Falcons... there were a lot of Colts fans besides us, I was surprised, Jonas went and covered his ears most of the time, but I think he had fun.I know I did, they won of course!
-In between all of this we've been battling chest colds, coughs, and fevers as the weather has been warm, then cold then warm again. Which of course is no fun. I'm still coughing and its been a week.
-I'm 30 weeks pregnant, and still doing good. I'm measuring a week ahead, but they won't change my due date... but I figure this little guy will arrive at the beginning of February.

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Wow! An update!Since it has been almost 2months now...

So did you guys get new orders? When are you looking to leave Norfolk?

Anyway, I will be anxiously awaiting those pictures. It has been too long! :)

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...