Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Pictures from the past month....






Where does the time go? I've meant to post these pictures, but hadn't even downloaded them yet to my computer! The kids had their preschool Thanksgiving program, and I got some cute pictures of them. Then we went to a craft fair and saw Santa! It was so much fun! Then we went to a parade in downtown Norfolk for the lighting of the Christmas lights downtown. On a Josh update he woke me up yesterday, at 5:30a.m. They were in port for a few hours, so he gave me a call. It was good to talk to him. It will be a few weeks before we talk on the phone again. It took me several minutes to wake up and become coherant to have a conversation! But he's doing well, and glad to be on the Arctic again, although unfortunately doesn't have a phone in his room like he did before!

1 comment:

Gina said...

That is THE most perfect Santa I've ever seen!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...