Wednesday, November 29, 2006

In recovery... kind of...


I know I haven't written in a week, so here's what has been going on in our little corner of the world. Last week, Wednesday the kids got out of preschool, it rained so much that it flooded and you literally couldn't go anywhere since the streets were so flooded, and I did try to take them, and then when we got there they had decided to cancel school. So we went home and got some dry clothes on as we were soaked! Thanksgiving day we slept in. Eliza was up a lot and had a runny nose and cough. No fever, but was very congested, Maddie had a cough no fever, but seemed fine. By the end of the day Maddie was running a fever and actually fell asleep with her head next to her Thanksgiving dinner. We were at a friends for Thanksgiving, so we layed her down in a spare room and she went to sleep. So since last week we've been dealing with a lot of runny, snotty noses, coughs, and all that comes with it. It has finally come to me. (which after being coughed on a gazillion times I'm not surprised!) Thankfully (and I mean it!) my head is just stuffy and I'm a little runny in the nose. Nothing major. So for a second time this week, both Maddie and Eliza are taking naps. Thankfully the girls are over their fevers which were only one day. But I'm ready for them to be snot free! =) You may wonder, what about Jonas, well he's been fine the entire time. (knock on wood!)My dad asked me if I put anything on my blog about Josh... and I guess I haven't for awhile. We did talk twice the day before Thanksgiving. They should be going to the ship they were supposed to be on before it broke, The Arctic. Josh says he's been reading a lot, and flying not so much. Hopefully he'll stay busy so he doesn't get too bored! I do get an e-mail every day, and have gotten some letters. I know I'm so spoiled! I love it! Here's a picture of Josh with his mustache... I don't like it... and he knows he'll have to shave it off before returning home!

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Yeah, you know looking at it again...I still don't like it either. It is good you said it first or I would feel bad! The stache has got to go! :)Does Josh read this? He is going to be like why are your friends givin' me crap! :)Payback for ben I guess!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...