Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....




We got our Christmas tree the other night! It now officially feels like Christmas season to me! We went to Home Depot and picked up one of their trees with the Strickland Family, (Thanks Jenn and David!) and they helped me get my tree home and put it in my tree stand. The kids had fun decorating the tree, and are now enjoying moving ornaments around just about every day. (even though I tell them not too!) I finally got all the presents for famiy out and have begun wrapping. I'm hoping to get them all done tonight so I can mail them tomorrow. Ambitious I know. Is it possible to finish? Who knows! I'm babysitting for my friend tonight, and will have her kids overnight. It will be the first time I've babysatt any kids overnight, hopefully all will go well. We'll see.

No comments:

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...