Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick or Treat and Field trips!





It was a beautiful night last night! It was so warm compared to last week! It got up to 75 degrees and I know it had to only have been 65 because it was still warm! It was awesome! The kids and I went trick or treating with Marie and her kids. I didn't take any pictures last night because I took some the other night when we went to the trunk or treat. Maddie was Snow White, Eliza was a bumble bee, and Jonas was Buzz Light Year. We had fun going around the neighborhood. Because our church Halloween Party didn't fall on Halloween this year, it was our first time actually going around the neighborhood. I have to say I was mighty impressed with the neighborhood, there were lots of people out, and it was fun to see the different decorations on the porches!
Today was Jonas' first field trip to the Fire station, and when the put the big 100 foot ladder up in the air Jonas said, "Mom the ladder touched the sky!" It was too cute! Too bad it didn't last, he apparently had a bad day at school after that. Hopefully he'll be better tomorrow. I also heard from Josh via phone Monday night and then e-mail this morning. They made it to the ship, and were only two hours late in arriving, hopefully he got some sleep. He said he only slept 11 hours since he left us on Sunday! UGH! Hopefully my pictures will work here, if not I'll post later!

1 comment:

jeNnA said...

Jeffy likes Jonas's buzz lightyear costume. Too cute! I took my kiddies trick or treatin for the first time besides immediate neighbors.. It was fun too, a different experience after all those trunk or treat years.

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...