Sunday, November 05, 2006

Friends...


I forgot to post this picture before. It's of Jonas and his buddy Connor. I thought it was fitting that Connor was Woody and Jonas was Buzz. They are best buddies. When I see this picture it makes me want to sing the song from Toy Story, "You've got a friend in me."
It's too cute.
We've made it through our first week without Josh. It was a busy week. Hopefully this week will go as well as last week. Josh has e-mailed and is doing well. Sounds like he's had a lot of time to read, and write me of course! =) If any of you family members would like his address, or his e-mail address just let me know.

2 comments:

Gina said...

DARLING! What cute buddies!

Your favorite sister said...

That is seriously the cutest Woody I have ever seen! :)

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...