Wednesday, September 13, 2006

10 months old today...


I can't believe Eliza is 10 months old today! As the kids were eating breakfast at the table, and Eliza was in her high chair eating, I was at the computer (it's in the dining room also) and I realized that today she's 10 months old!
She's growing so fast! She's got a lot of personality in that tiny little body of hers! She's easy going, but will let you know when she doesn't like something that's going on! A friend today called her "a little spit fire!" which I think is the perfect definition of her. She wants to be with the big kids, and do what they do, whether they like it or not. Only two more months and she'll be a year old! Only two more months of nursing, and soon here I know she'll be walking! Happy 10 months to my little Eliza Rae!

1 comment:

Gina said...

She is growing! I wish we were closer so our babes could be buddies.

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...