Tuesday, August 22, 2006

you never know what will happen....

My title is there for a reason. I'm starting a new Stampin Up (www.stampinup.com) hostess club. How it works is I have 10 people, and every month they place an order, (minimum is $15)each month one person is the "hostess" and gets the hostess benefits, and a hostess set. So last week, I only knew I had 5 people interested in the club, and wondered will I be able to find 5 more people that are interested? And sure enough I have, well I have 9, but I have one more person I'm still waiting to hear from, and I'm so excited to start my new group next month! Actually this morning my friend Marie called up to see if I still had a spot open (she made it 9!), so thanks Marie! I'm looking forward to making this a great club since it will be my last one that I'll be doing here. Our future residence is still unclear, but I do know we will be moving, to where I have no idea!
On another church related note, (* anyone who reads this from Norfolk keep this quiet!) I've been in the Primary serving as a first counselor in the presidency for a year and a half, and will be released on Sunday. It was a surprise in a way, but then again it wasn't. I'm looking forward to whatever my next calling at church will be, which I haven't been given one yet. I have a feeling of where I'll go next but I'll keep that to myself for now.
My best friend from High School, Megan and her husband Jon and their two sons Isaac (age 3) and Gabriel (age2) are visiting us from Indiana. So far, they have all gotten along really well. Its been fun having them here, and they'll be here till next week. We're planning a trip up to Busch Gardens tomorrow. We took them to the zoo this morning, and currently all the kids are still sleeping, and its been 2 hours! Its been WONDERFUL! (well Eliza is still awake!)
Last week I got 9 pages scrapbooked, it was wonderful! I doubt I'll scrapbook this week, but I need to toot my horn on this because I felt like I was in such a rut with my scrapbooking, but now I feel like I'm on a roll! I'm going to have to take some pictures and post some of my pages. Well that's all for now folks! I'll post some pictures soon.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hope you have a fun time at Busch Gardens with your friends! Great job on the club thing!

Your favorite sister said...

Well you know I do what I can to help! :)

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...