Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Camping Pictures






So... Josh and our two older children went camping for a few days, while Eliza and I just sat around. (YEAH RIGHT! you know me!) Actually I cleaned the entire house (mostly during naps and at night!), and managed to hang out with friends, and scrapbook. Boy it's easier with just one kid! Anyway, I made Josh return for the camera which he'd forgotten, and I'm so glad he did, because he came back with some wonderful pictures that I can't wait to scrapbook! So here are a few, they took a ton! He let the kids take pictures too, which turned out really good actually!

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

That "Hensley" sign is too cool! The kids did a great job with the camera!

Anonymous said...

Josh,
We are very impressed that you took the two kids camping by yourself! Way to go Dad! You are building happy memories AND giving your wife a break..a win-win! Keep up the good work..:-) Judy & Rog

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...