Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hurricane season is among us...


And we're actually feeling it. It rained yesterday, it rained today, and it's supposed to rain the next 3 days! So you might ask, what do you do for days when it's raining out and you have 3 children? Besides have those moments where you feel you're going to go crazy, there are also those moments to kick back and watch our favorite cartoons. Sponge Bob! Oh yes Sponge Bob is a favorite of ours. I used to think that Sponge Bob was bad, but really if you ever watch Sponge Bob, he's a very innocent character. Really just watch sometime, and you'll see it's a funny show. (please note I'm not getting paid a thing to endorse the show... it's just funny, so go watch it!)
Anyway, it's pretty cool out today it's only in the high 70's. I am actually wearing a comfy pair of jeans, and realized I missed wearing them. By the time spring comes, I'm so ready to put on a pair of shorts, but now I'm getting ready for jeans again. I got a phone call today to help out with our enrichment super saturday on Nov.11th. She wants to do some craft projects, something you can actually use... anyone out there with some ideas please feel free to shoot me some comments! I think we're going with something you could make for someone for Christmas. And speaking of comments, if you read my blog, and never comment, please comment and tell me who you are so I can know who's writing me! I love comments, I had a friend e-mail me and tell me that he read my blog, but I never knew because he never commented. So please feel free to comment away! By all means go comment crazy! Did I mention Eliza's new thing is standing up on her own in the middle of the room? Here's some proof. She won't move her feet yet, but I know she's thinking about it! Oh and my dentist update, I got a root canal, and have to return for a crown! No fun! I don't think I'm too fond of the dentist either, I'll probably have to change to someone else.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Liam doesn't stand that long, but he walks a few steps really well. Seirra stands FOREVER... but won't take a step.

www.iasign.com We did these for enrichment and it got a great turn out!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...