Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Dentist.... ugh!

Well after much procrastination on my part, partly because of having a newborn baby and making it me a mom of three kids, I am FINALLy going to the dentist. I'm going to admit it here on-line that I have had a filling that broke off partially right before Eliza was born, the exact week before she came I think. And so I thought I'll get it done after she's born. So, of course we finally signed up for Dental insurance (yes I know we didn't do it before! Josh gets his done through the Navy, it's just his dependants that he had to take of!) and we got it and did I make any calls? You guessed it, no! So fast forward to last week, I'm sitting at the computer reading blogs, eating breakfast and I realize that my tooth feels sharp, and I realize that it's not food stuck in my tooth. I go and look, and sure enough part of my tooth chipped off where the filling was. So I finally called and got a dentist. So I am going in about an hour. I'm not afraid of the dentist, but having kids and moving around so much really had me put my dental work on hold. I really am just not looking forward to the after my appointment where my mouth will have that horrible after the dentist visit taste. You know what I mean right? Well I need to finish my lunch... and enjoy it while I can!

No comments:

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...