Friday, September 01, 2006

10 Things I'm grateful for...

I have been tagged by my friend Marie to write 10 things I'm grateful for. Since I have time, as we're sitting here at home not doing a thing since it's raining like crazy I thought I might as well reply.
1.I'm grateful for fruit snacks as my kids keep asking for a snack!
2. I'm grateful for electricity, as we have ours and my friend Jenn said she doesn't. Therefore we have Tivo! (all those prerecorded Doras and SpongeBob's!) Yeah!
3. I'm grateful for the internet, it keeps me entertained on rainy days.
4. I'm grateful for the rain, they cancelled all activity at Josh's work (obviously they can't fly in the rain like this) so he's home!
5. I'm grateful that I can go and scrapbook upstairs anytime I want.
6. I'm grateful I have food in my fridge so I don't have to go out in the rain to get some.
7. I'm grateful for mountain dew. (need I say more?)
8. I'm grateful for my sweet little 9 month old who loves me, and doesn't throw temper tantrums!
9. I'm grateful for my 4 year old, he will come and cuddle sometimes, the morning is my favorite when he comes and climbs into bed with us and cuddles. It doesn't last long!
10. I'm grateful for our home that keeps us dry!
I think I could go on, as the song goes, "Count your many blessing, name them one by one, Count your many blessings see God has done."
Have a wonderful day! Hope everyone that's getting the rain today will stay dry! I'm off to entertain!

No comments:

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...