Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's summertime, summertime, sum sum... (Okay I'll stop singing now!)



I know you're thinking, well duh, of course I know it's summertime. But for me summertime means VACATION! And finally my vacation is about to begin. Unfortunately it will just be me and the kids on this trip. Josh has to work. So to help me on my journey to the heartland, we purchased a duel screen portable dvd player. Can you believe we didn't have one before, and that we didn't get one when we purchased our new vehicle last year? I can't either. So I made the decision, and convinced Josh, that for my sanity of those long 10 HOURS in the car with me and three kids (and with my niece Molly who is THANKFULLY riding there with me, but won't be there on the ride home) I will need something to keep them occupied. It came with a remote control with 30 video games, hopefully that will keep Jonas entertained, and Maddie can watch any movie she wants while he plays. I've already started packing, well we leave on Thursday, so I need to! The kids keep asking if today is the day we leave to go to Indiana, and I have to answer no not today. I'll be glad when I can say okay it's time to go!
We now have passes to go to Busch Gardens which also gets us into watercountry USA and we went two times last week!
Eliza is now cutting some teeth, finally! She'll be 8 months old on Thursday. She's just amazing to watch how much she is doing. She has started climbing the stairs, and she loves feeding herself, and that usually means lots of clean-up afterwards, but it's fun. Here's a picture from the zoo a few weeks ago, I will try to add more later, I'm having problems putting pictures up! This is Jonas, Maddie, and Eliza with my friend Jenn's kids Shelby, Savannah, and Emily; they're in their bathing suits because they were running through the fountains. You can click on it to make it bigger! (just an fyi for anyone out there!)

2 comments:

jeNnA said...

Dual Screens??? So they can't argue over who can see it better??? Now what is the fun in that?!!!!
PS>>>> THis is your SIs In LAw Green with envy! :P LOL

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» »

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...