Friday, July 21, 2006

Back Home again, in INDIANA........

Yes you read the title right. I'm in Indiana, visiting my parents and grandma. It has been a fun trip, and a tiring trip. We arrived last Friday. My niece Molly and I left VERY EARLY (3:45a.m.) yes you read that time right. My kids for some reason weren't sleeping and at 2:30a.m. they got up and I thought, what's the point of sleeping two more hours, will it really help me at all, will I actually feel rested. Obviously the answer to my own questions were no. So I got up fed the kids cereal, since they were hungry. Then I took a shower. I woke up my niece as we were loading the car. So we got to my parents house about 11 hours later. We stopped a few times. The kids were all ready to get out of the car and so was I! My sister Christine and her two kids arrived Saturday. Then my sister Marilyn with her husband Greg arrived with their kids Saturday too. We spent the next few days with the kids getting along, and then arguing over things, time outs and other things that kids do. We did go to the Ft.Wayne Childrens Zoo which is excellent! The kids had a lot of fun. (I will post those pictures when I return home). My sisters and I on Tuesday went to the salon and all got our hair done and pedicures. It was fun. Then we went shopping. Wednesday we went to Science Central. Every evening was spent playing our family card game Mormon Bridge. Thursday Marilyn's family went home, and Christine, Nick, Cami, and my dad went to Cedar Point. I traveled to Muncie to visit my mother-in-law Nori, and my newest sister-in-law Jenny. My brother-in-law bought a 1975 Corvette, it's nice. It's yellow, not my type of car, but I'm sure he and Jenny will love it. The next week for me is very flexible. I love vacation! I am looking forward to seeing old friends.

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...