Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Just some thoughts...

Didn't do a whole lot today... and it's now 9:37p.m. and it's so quiet because all three of the kids are asleep. It's very nice. A few months ago my friend Marie and I decided we had so much in the way of scrapboking supplies we would take on the challenge in Erin Lincoln's book
The challenge is to do 100 pages with the supplies you have. Well we started off pretty good, and then I got sidetracked working on a going away project for my friend Melissa who was moving, that I barely worked on my own stuff. Then when that was done I was kind-of ready for a break because I had spent a lot of time working on that. So I decided to not do 100 pages. I'm going to do 30 pages to start. Starting last night. I did two scrapbook pages, and I am not doing them in any chronological order. It's more fun. I know I will never be "caught up" so I might as well enjoy myself and do it however I want. If I'm feeling really brave I might post something I've been working on. I realized I rarely talk about the creative stuff I work on, I do something that is creative as much as possible. I think it would drive me crazy if I couldn't do something that was artistic. I also started reading "The 8th Habit: from Effectiveness to Greatness" by Steven R. Covey. So far it's very intersting to me. I picked it up at the library the other day and started reading tonight. The eighth habit is To Find your Voice and Inspire others to find theirs, doesn't that rock? I think so. Anyway, I'll have to finish the whole thing and then review it, but so far I like it.
Okay, if you read this far I will share something about the kids that happend today! Eliza climbed the stairs! Yep all the way up! She surprised me, I didn't even think she even had a thought about going up the stairs! Boy, did she prove me wrong. And she went up 3 times on her own! (I was behind her all three of those times) The first time though she got up half way when I walked in the living room and realized she had climbed the stairs! Needless to say I was shocked! She is changing so fast, it's amazing! Well it's now 9:55p.m. and I think I might get some rest as I'm having some friends over and we're going to scrapbook... should be fun.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I admire your get-go to do scrapbooking. My blog is Liam's scrapbook. I will have Ian publish it later... that's as good as it gets for me...

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
Water filters british berkefeld mission filter Information on b acyclovir b Maytag 2 speed washer instruction reservdelar volvo

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...