Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy 3rd Birthday Maddie!






I can't believe that Maddie is 3 years old! 3 Years ago today she was here! Maddie was born at 8:48a.m. after a very quick labor. It was perfect. I will never forget that the first hour of her life it was just me, her and Josh. I spent that first hour looking at her, and thinking how could I have been so wrong in thinking I was going to have a boy! (we didn't find out, we wanted to be surprised, and we were!)
Jonas was only 15 months old at the time, and because I had a lot of time to prepare for two being so close, I think I was relatively calm. Today we went up to Williamsburg and Jamestown and played tourists. It was fun. Since we had Maddie's party a few weeks ago, we just spent the day today as a family. It was fun! I never regret having two children so close together, it has its challenges, but it has been worth it! And I'm so glad that I have my Maddie, she is definately one of a kind, and free thinker!
Happy Birthday Maddie Mae!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...