Saturday, September 05, 2009

Its been real.. its been fun...

Its been over a month since my last blog post. Some of you may be wondering why.We went on a primary temple trip on August 8th which was a Saturday and had a really good time. We stayed at my sisters house on Friday night, so the kids had fun seeing their cousins.
Then on Monday night (the 10th) my mother called to tell me my Uncle Wayne (one of my Dad's older brothers)had died. The rest of the week was spent getting ready to leave. So Wyatt and I (Jonas, Maddie and Eliza stayed here with my friend) took a flight back to Salt Lake. It was a bit like Deja Vu since we were just there. I'm glad I got to be there, and say goodbye to my Uncle Wayne. He was a great man, and I loved him greatly. So since then we've just been doing things to keep us busy. Here's a picture of the kids from our trip to the temple.



We start school in 3 days. Jonas will be in 2nd, Maddie in 1st and Eliza will begin preschool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture, we will add it to the family pictures in the hallway. Love ya all.

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...