Tuesday, September 08, 2009

First Day Of School




Today was the first day of school and it was pouring down rain so we only got pictures inside. Eliza had her first day of school, and I was worried about how she'd be to say goodbye. And, it seems I worried for nothing. We got her backpack hung up, then her lunch box put in her cubbie, and she hugged me goodbye and then went and played! I was very relieved! She's turning into such a big girl!
Jonas was funny on the way to school, and I quote: "I can't believe I'm already in
2nd grade!"
Me either, Jonas, me either!!
Jonas was also telling Maddie about stuff she'd do in first grade, so that was fun to hear. It's more than he tells me!
As a surprise I'm making them strawberry cupcakes for a snack after school. I hope it was a good day for them!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Your kiddos are too cute and are growing up super fast! Miss you guys.

Gina said...

Glad they all did so well their first day. I would be worried too.

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...