Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Especially to these three important men in my life, Happy Fathers Day!

My Husband Josh, thanks for being a great husband and Father! I love you!


My Dad, thanks for being a great Father to me, and for always being so much fun growing up and still being the fun guy you are! I love you!






My Father-In-Law Bill (sorry I couldn't find a recent picture around!), thank you for being a great Dad to my husband, you taught Josh to be the great and wonderful man he is today! I love you!


2 comments:

The Dad said...

Thank you Deborah, We all love you too. Thanks for posting pictures on your blog. It helps us keep up with the kids as they grow. The best part of being a dad is being loved. Thanks.

jeNnA said...

Great Tribute Deborah! I must agree, They are all pretty cool guys!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...