Monday, February 02, 2009

Maddie's birthday card to her teacher

Maddie informed me the other day that today (Friday) was her teachers birthday. I asked her if she was planning to make him a card, and she said yes. Apparently they discussed what he was planning to do on his birthday. So this is what she wrote inside

which I will translate: it says:
Dear Mr. Lagarda,
Have fun playing and rolling around in the mud in a pig suit and in the hot tub on your Birthday. You have to give us no homework. Love, Maddie.

Then the other side is pretty self explanatory! I thought it was hilarious!

3 comments:

jaesi said...

hey..thats exactly what I did this past birthday! :)

I love to see little kid handwriting...its the best.

When do you all get here? Remind me...

heidigoseek said...

she's got great handwriting! i love,love, love this:)

jeNnA said...

Sooo Cute. And Maddie is very talented with her handwriting.

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...