Thursday, December 11, 2008

Maddie's New glasses


About a month ago we got a letter from the school saying that we should take her to an eye doctor to get her eyes checked after they did the usual eye test there. So it took me awhile to make the appointment because I honestly did not think Maddie needed glasses since neither Josh nor I wear them. Maddie kept asking me when we were going to go and get her eyes checked. So I finally took her in. We found I was very wrong!
She has a stigmatism in her left eye and a slight one in her right. So we (actually Maddie) picked out some cute glasses, and we went and picked them up. She was pretty excited about it. I think she looks pretty cute!

5 comments:

Anna said...

Cute glasses - she did a good job picking them out :)

Your favorite sister said...

She does look cute! You know we found out in kindergarten that Harmony couldn't see the board. Otherwise we wouldn't have realized!

Janice said...

Great glasses Maddie! I guess weirdly shaped eyes run in your genes somewhere!! (Just kidding)

The Barton Family said...

She does look cute!! (and a lot older)

heidigoseek said...

oh, too cute! those suit her perfectly!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...