Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Dear Skinnier Jeans...

Dear Skinnier Jeans,
Its been awhile since we last spoke. I didn't like you referring to my waist as a muffin top, nor did I like you mentioning the fact that I hadn't worked off much of that baby weight. It took awhile I really have been working on it, and even though I'm not where I want to be yet, I can now honestly and truly say I forgive you for it all Skinnier jeans. Today when I picked you up off the shelf I was hesitant, would I again feel the same rejection I felt before? Would I again put you on the shelf for another day? No, today I slid you on and buttoned you up with some room to spare. Thank you for waiting patiently Skinnier jeans, though I do have other skinnier jeans waiting for me, you were the one I missed the most. I missed you, and hope we can pick up where we left off.
Love,
Me

6 comments:

heidigoseek said...

yippee for the skinny jeans:)
the BEST motivator on the planet!
congrats, deborah!

Brooke said...

What a great post! You are one hilarious girl. Come to think of it, I haven't spoken to my skinny jeans friend for quite awhile either.

Anna said...

You're too funny! Please, I gave mine away after Jackson. I knew it was never happening again. Good job girlie! Now go Wii :)

LeAnn said...

Reunited and it feels so goooood.

I'm not on speaking terms with my skinny jeans.

Way to go!!!

Anna said...

BTW - I need your new address! Unless you've already passed it out to most people it might be easier to post it here on your blog.....

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

These are great photos Amber did. I'm glad you have family close by. Happy Holidays!
Love,
Mom

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...