Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Writing

Maddie is writing more and more every day. Most of it's spelled phoenetically, the other day she was trying to write six, but instead wrote s-e-x, which gave Josh and I a good chuckle. I'm just happy she wants to write and I'm so proud of how well she's doing in school. Last week she drew this picture for me, and it made me happy, and its been on the fridge all week.
Then yesterday Maddie asked me how to spell Eliza's name, so I told her but didn't think much about it until I came across this paper I found on the floor as I was picking up things after the kids went to bed. I thought it was so sweet. I hope that my kids will not only be siblings, but friends too. And sometimes they may not always get along, but for the most part Maddie and Eliza are good friends.

2 comments:

The Barton Family said...

I love how kids spell words the way they sound when they are learning! We have had some funny mis spellings too.

heidigoseek said...

My children certainly know how to fight, but they love each other very fiercely, too.
Keep those notes. You may need them as a gentle reminder later on:)

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...