Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Japanese Friendship Garden

Every Tuesday there are different museums at Balboa Park free to Military and people that live in San Diego. So today we went while Jonas and Maddie were at school and visited the Japanese Friendship Garden. I was expecting a bit more, it was pretty and probably much more relaxing to be at when you're not with a 2 1/2 year old, and a 7 month old. (though the 2 1/2 year old was the one being a bit more disruptive to the zen like feeling)
So here's a picture of Josh and Wyatt (Wyatt definately understands what to do when I pull out the camera now! He immediately smiled for this one!)Eliza didn't want me to take a picture

Here's a picture so you can all see how long Eliza's hair is, and I think very beautiful too!

Thought this snake sculpture was very cool!

And I thought Eliza and Josh looked so cute running to the car!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love photos from behind....I have one of Jackson and Scott walking down the street holding hands that's my favorite! :) Your kids are growing up so fast - they're adorable!

The Barton Family said...

Wow very pretty hair and super cute smile on Wyatt!

Janice said...

I can't believe how her hair has grown!! Melanie is the same way. Wyatt looks so happy! I'm glad I read your blog - I told Jeremiah about it and he's going to check it out and see what he can do on his last Tuesday there.

Jenn said...

Gotta love that California sunshine! Talk to ya soon!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...