Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The toy that traveled thousands of miles....

My friend Jenn in Norfolk and I we talk a lot on the phone, even more now that I've moved thousands of miles away, but got vonage to keep my local number. =) So anyway, I mentioned that I wanted to get Wyatt an Exersaucer, and said it was too bad I hadn't bought hers from her before we left since she hadn't sold hers in her yard sale. Well, she managed to convince Josh before he left to see if he'd try and fit it in the car. (since I told her there was no way he'd bring it all the way to California!) It fit, so he brought it! He complained about listening to the thing rattle for those 4,000 miles (I think it's less than that, but this is what he said!)This man must really love me!
But, isn't the smile on this cute little guy worth it??

2 comments:

heidigoseek said...

I guess I shouldn't mention the dog that peed on it at the yard sale;)
Just kidding, hon. He sure looks happy in that thing!

The Barton Family said...

Definately worth it although I bet that was annoying. I bought some big jingle bells for my Christmas tree and just driving home across town drove me out of my mind!!

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...