Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

We had our first day of school today! It's hard to believe it's here already! Maddie has AM Kindergarten and goes until 12:45p.m. and Jonas is getting out an hour early this entire week, 2:30p.m. instead of 3:30p.m.
They seemed to enjoy their first day. Jonas informed me lunch was a Burrito which he said he ate and liked. It's amazing how if everyone else is eating it they will too!
He and his friend Jonathan from church are in the same class, so he seemed much more excited to go than he was when we talked about it yesterday. Maddie had a good time, didn't cry of course, although I guess there was one girl who did. Maddie has a class with our neighbors son, and they sit by each other. I wasn't even remotely emotional, I was so ready for them to go, and Maddie was very excited too. Eliza didn't seem to miss them too much, she happily played most of the morning quietly. Josh and I played Dr. Mario on the Wii, it was fun! So here are the kids first day of school pictures!

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Glad they had fun. We looked at our class lists today and they all have kids in their class that they know. Harmony has like 4 kids from our ward, and her bff. So she is way excited.

I didn't realize your kids had to wear uniforms. I think more and more schools are going to uniforms now!

Anonymous said...

That Dr. Mario business is no good. I find it is a tool that Mom, Jen and Dad all use to make my self esteem disappear. It really just makes me feel inadequate.

- Zack

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...