Friday, August 01, 2008

Some quiet time...

A new friend here in San Diego her name is Toni, called the other night and asked if I'd watch her kids and I said sure, and she offered in exchange to watch mine and Josh and I went out the other night on a date. It was so much fun. And she even offered to watch them today so I could go on a needed trip to the grocery store. I took Wyatt, he's so easy. As I was browsing the yogurt in the dairy section this cute old man asked me, "What Aisle did you find a baby at?" I just laughed and smiled at him and thought I wonder if you'd be saying that still if you saw me with ALL 4 of my kids, the usual comment I get is, "boy you have your hands full!" I think I'd love to create a sign that says, YES I Do so anytime anyone says that I don't even have to answer, I can quickly flash the sign and move on.
I have so say I really enjoyed grocery shopping, it was so easy and Wyatt fell asleep right as we were checking out! Then it was back to reality.
I don't want to leave this pictureless so I'm going to post a picture of Maddie doing her Model poses for me.. it was so funny to take these pictures!


3 comments:

Edgington said...

Isn't it great being married to your best friend!
Mariah/Byron
caffection.com

heidigoseek said...

Missed you tonight! I don't get my book till Mon. or Tues.:( I need to finish "The Potty-Mouth Book" first...if I can handle it.

Shawn and Mish said...

Hi friend!

I'm glad you are doing good. I thought your comment about the people int he grocery store was funny. I hear it too, but it usually sounds more like this, "Oh my, dear you just look too young to have 3". So, I'm not sure how old you have to look to have 3 children, but I usually want to reply with some totally sarcastic remark. I always end up biting my tongue, half-smiling, then exiting asap!

We miss you a lot. I hope you are doing great. The kids are cute as ever!

Michelle

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...