Saturday, August 02, 2008

Cards

Many of you know that I'm a Stampin Up Demonstrator (I just celebrated my 5th year, and got a cute "5" pin to wear!) Anyway, back in Norfolk whenever I'd make cards I'd usually show Jenn, but seeing as she's a few thousand miles away I figured I better start posting some of my projects on my blog. So we got some new paper at Stampin Up that I love it's called Bella Rose and it goes along with some of our new colors.. which I love! (of course I say that EVERY year, but that's why I love Stampin up!)
So here are some birthday cards, some cards or sisters I visit teach, and a baby card I need to mail (once I get her new address) that I made recently... enjoy!
Oh and yes I was on a kick with my new scallop edge punch, and my scallop punch...love it!




4 comments:

Janice said...

They are way cute! I have to get to my scrapbooking desk this weekend/week. I really need to catch up! Hope all is well!

heidigoseek said...

You can send me one of those babies anytime you want! I like, I like, I like:)

Your favorite sister said...

Way cute! I have not made cards forever. I am thinking of joining a swap though. If you do any pages let me know and I will put them on my scrapbook site. Of course, I just got home so I am way behind on everything!

AmberBaker said...

I LOVE the sailboat and the brown polka dots! So cute. You make me wish I hadn't given up my demoship.

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...