Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tick tock, tick tock


No that's not my biological clock ticking... it's the start of the countdown to our leaving Norfolk, VA. Yesterday Josh calls me to tell me that the timing we had planned to move before wouldn't work, so now we are moving EARLIER! Josh sure knows how to make a girl panicky!
So we are going to be preparing to move at the beginning of June to head to SanDiego!Unfortunately Josh will be staying for a little longer for his job. Hopefully we'll get our house sold. Its been 4 years since we've moved, and this time we have 4 children instead of 2 which means more stuff to pack. YIKES! I'm already feeling stressed! Let the countdown to our move begin!

1 comment:

Toni Merkley said...

You must be packing or something other than blogging - it is April 30th today!! Need more pictures to hold me over until vacation. Love, Mom

Our crazy adventures... with 4 great kids...